All of Us

All of Us

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Time with my Girl!!

Landon was able to go hunting with Phil yesterday in the morning. So I wanted to be able to give Jocelyn some one on one time as well. So we decided to make cookies. Homemade Oreo Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting!!  What a great time we had.  She is such an awesome young lady!!! :0)   I love her excitement!! She has to wear the right attire and pull her hair back. She takes great care to make sure there are no shells in the batter from the eggs and she measures with great precision.  It was so fun to see how excited she got when they came out of the oven. We, of course, had to taste the frosting!!  As soon as Phil was home, she couldn't wait to tell and show him her cookies. One of Phil's favorite cookies is an Oreo, particularly the double stuff.  With making our own, we made some of them double stuffed, just for him.  I am thankful for these small moments in my day, but I am also so thankful for Phil and how he takes time with each of our kids.  What a blessing!!  Oh, by the way,  Phil loved the cookies and Landon did really well hunting!!  If you would like the recipe for the Homemade Oreos, let me know!! They are really tasty!! :0)




   

No comments:

Post a Comment